Thursday, May 10, 2012

French I Final Exam Review and Rubrics


Need to prepare your students for their French I final exam? This packet will save you a lot of time! This review was designed to go with the textbook "Discovering French, Nouveau! (Bleu 1), but it is general enough that it would be good as part of your review for any French I class. Includes 20 speaking questions that students can use to prep for their exam, a speaking rubric, a list of common French I infinitives, a review of French I verb conjugations and tenses, a conjugation practice sheet, answer keys, a writing rubric, a writing template, and an exam outline of vocabulary and grammar by unit if you use Discovering French, Nouveau!

If you would like to preview part of the packet, you can download  

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...