Saturday, October 6, 2012

Great Glittery Graphics for your Language Teacher Website!

Looking to spice up your teacher website or blog? Need something to catch your students' attention? I have found a few great sites for this that I have been using in daily learning announcements that I post for my online students.

One site that I have been using is Editing Myspace. You can pick the language that you want, and it has graphics in French, Spanish, English, Portuguese, and Ger man.  Zingerbug also has graphics in Spanish.  Zwani has graphics in ten different languages including French, Spanish, German, Chinese, and Italian. You can choose the language if you scroll all the way down to the bottom of the page. Just copy and paste the HTML code to your website, or blog!

Here are a few examples:




EditingMySpace.com - Hola



Myspace Commentaires & Graphics - Vendredi

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...