Sunday, September 23, 2012

Video Clips for French I: "Les Chiffres", "L'Alphabet", et "L'Heure"

I have been searching a lot recently for video clips for enhancing learning in the online French I course that  I am teaching. We are not allowed to use YouTube within the course for copyright reasons, so I have been using www.schooltube.com, and www.teachertube.com instead. They do not have as much variety as YouTube yet, but it seems like they are growing, and I have been happy so far with what I have found.

You could use these videos for a warm-up activity, for a pre-teaching activity, or post them on your school website, or class blog as a reference for your students. 

Here are some of the videos that I have used so far:

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...