activity for using the site http://www.bookemon.com/. With bookemon you can easily create free books online that you can share with students, friends, and parents.
Ideas for using bookemon in the classroom:
- Create a class book of student projects.
- Have students write their own stories.
- Have students write a book in the target language in a World Language classroom.
- Students can use bookemon to make ePortfolios of their work throughout the school year.
- Create a book of student poetry.
- Have students write a biography about themselves in a language arts class, or foreign language class.
- Students can make a family history book in a World Language class to practice family vocabulary.
- Students can create a “How To” book in a World Language class to practice the imperative tense.
- Have students create a travel book about a city or country in a World Language, or Social Studies class.
YouTube bookemon Tutorials:
Advantages of bookemon:
- Creating a book is free! There is no cost to join, and no obligation to purchase.
- You can add many types of multimedia into your book-documents, PDFs, photos, images, links, etc.
- It incorporates technology into your lessons.
- Books are easy to share. You can share with friends on a website or blog, via social networks, or through email.
- You also have the option of publishing, and purchasing your book.