Ideas for Using Comics:
- Have students practice vocabulary or grammar concepts in a foreign language class.
- Students can make the comic strip characters act an important scene from a novel in an English class, or an important period in history in a Social Studies Class
- Your students can have the comic strip characters explain a concept in a Math or Science class
- Have students use comics are a beginning of the year activity to tell you about themselves.
- Use comics for student goal setting. They can have the characters explain their goals.
- 21 WAYS TO USE Comics IN THE CLASSROOM http://www.makebeliefscomix.com/How-to-Play/Educators/
Advantages of Using Comics:
- Comics are a great way for your students to practice digital graphic writing skills.
- Comics are helpful to visual learners.
- More advantages-http://comiclife.com/education
- Comics are FUN!