Sunday, November 27, 2016
Play this fun cultural speaking game, and memory game in your beginner and intermediate level Spanish classes, for Hispanic Heritage Month, or any time of the year!
Students will practice adjectives for describing people, professions, and nationalities. Includes:
- Communication standards
- Teacher instructions
- A list of helpful Spanish vocabulary and expressions for students
- A list of hispanic celebrities
- 60 celebrity cards with images for you to cut out and laminate
- A classwork or homework writing activity for describing 15 celebrities
- A memory game where students match the photos of the hispanic celebrities with their names
Your students will love it, you will enjoy hearing them speak Spanish the entire class period, and they will learn about famous Latinos and Latinas! See positive teacher feedback and high ratings on my other "Guess the Celebrity" lessons!