Tuesday, August 28, 2012

"Blabberize" For French Class!

Have you ever used Blabberize? It is great for teacher and student use in the World Language classroom for speaking, and listening activities! I just made the "blabber" below tonight for my online French I students to review some expressions, and cultural information that they have been learning.  I included the directions below the "blabber' that I gave to students in their daily learning "announcement".

 
TO DO: Please click the play button to listen. Follow along with the script below.  
"Bonjour. Je m'appelle Claude Monet. Je suis de Paris. Mon anniversaire est le 14 novembre. Je suis artiste. J'aime travailler. Au revoir."

 
You have learned almost all of the expressions above. Do you remember what they all mean?
 
 To review:
  Je m'appelle...= My name is...
 
Je suis de + city= I am from...
 
Mon anniversaire est...= My birthday is...
 
 
"le + number + month" is used to give the date in French.
 
Je suis...=I am...
 
J'aime...=I like...

I have a FREE Blabberize Instruction Template that you can download from my Teachers Pay Teachers store if you want to try it out too!



No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...