Thursday, September 1, 2011

Diigo

What is Diigo? It's is social bookmarking website which allows signed-up users to bookmark and tag web-pages. It also allows you to highlight any part of a webpage and attach sticky notes to specific highlights or to a whole page. These annotations can be kept private, shared with a group within Diigo or a special link forwarded to someone else.

Diigo  is a great teacher tool and student tool. I use it to be able to access my educational bookmarks whether I'm working on my school computer or my laptop at home. Students can also use it for research papers and projects to keep track of all of their resources. I love it and highly recommend becoming a member. You can join as an educator and also follow the group "Diigo in Education" and get daily email updates on great websites to use in your classroom!

Here is the link to my Diigo Library. Yesterday as I worked on my  new blog I bookmarked some good websites that I found for clipart and photos. Most of them are royalty-free and for commercial use. If you search for the tag clipart you will be able to see all the sites I saved yesterday.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...