Monday, September 19, 2011

20% off my Technology products on TPT! One day only!


I very recently started getting more involved in the Twitter educational community, and I love it! There are so many great tips being passed around that it is difficult to keep up. If you have not already joined Twitter, I highly recommend it to all educators. You can follow me @LizsLessons.

As a way to celebrate reaching 100 followers on Twitter today, and to thank them, I decided to have a 20% off sale for one day only on Tuesday, September 20th. Twenty-three of my TPT products will be on sale! All of my products involving technology, as well as my number one selling product "Texts & Tweets-Fun Formative Assessments, and the Spanish version of "Texts & Tweets" (French Texts & Tweets is Free!). 



No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...